- The clean modern design provides the ideal backdrop for events in Melbourne.
- The Palladium at Crown Melbourne is the luxury venue of choice for some of Australia’s most prestigious events.
- Be our guest at this unique gathering of service management professionals and discover how the service revolution can transform your business.
- NowForum is where professionals from every corner of the enterprise gather to learn about the power of a future fueled by service.
- This complimentary one-day event is packed with inspirational insights and practical information, including real-world customer case studies and thought leader keynotes, as well as opportunities to connect with ServiceNow experts to learn about our newest innovations and product roadmaps.
Service management professionals converge in Melbourne to discuss how everything in the enterprise can be managed as a service.
Continue reading “NOWForum Melbourne Australia”
- How To Operationalize Your Big Data Experiments
- How big data management enables you to serve both
- Download “From Lab to Factory: The Big Data Workbook” now to learn best practices for building an infrastructure that can support both big data experiments and rapid operationalization.
- The key is linking both lab and factory environments with a common approach to big data management.
- If you want to start extracting real business value from big data, this workbook is for you.
Read our big data management workbook to learn how to move big data experiments from the lab and into production with a repeatable data architecture.
Continue reading “From Lab to Factory: The Big Data Management Workbook”
- Posted by Karen Hurst in categories: information science , robotics/AI , supercomputing
- While simulating complex recurrent neural networks, TrueNorth consumes less than 100mW of power and has a power density of 20mW / cm2.
- Fabricated in Samsung’s 28nm process, with 5.4 billion transistors, TrueNorth is IBM’s largest chip to date in transistor count.
- Along the way-progressing through Phase 0, Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3-we have journeyed from neuroscience to supercomputing, to a new computer architecture, to a new programming language, to algorithms, applications, and now to a new chip-TrueNorth.
- IBM delivered on the DARPA SyNAPSE project with a one million neuron brain-inspired processor.
IBM Neuromorphic chip hits DARPA milestone and has been used to implement deep learning
Continue reading “IBM Neuromorphic chip hits DARPA milestone and has been used to implement deep learning”
- The ‘Internet of Things’ Will Be The World’s Most Massive Device Market And Save Companies Billions Of Dollars
- Growth in the Internet of Things will peak in 2015 BI Intelligence
- The Internet of Things will be the largest device market in the world .
- In an all-new report from BI Intelligence , we examine what is currently driving growth in the Internet of Things and how various sectors of the economy will embrace IoT innovations.Â
- For full access to all BI Intelligence reports, briefs, and downloadable charts on the Internet of Things and mobile computing markets, sign up for a free trial.Â
The Internet of Things industry will soon encompass the largest device market in the world.
Continue reading “The ‘Internet of Things’ Will Be The World’s Most Massive Device Market And Save Companies Billions Of Dollars”
- Successful big data projects start small and prove their value.
- Big data’s a massive opportunity for enterprises.
- Hit the Ground Running with the Right Big Data POC
- Download our workbook, How to Run a Big Data POC-In Six Weeks, to discover the phased approach needed to make big data initiatives manageable-and prove their value.
- Advice on how to choose the right POC to start with
Discover the secrets to getting a robust big data proof of concept running in just 6 weeks
Continue reading “How to Run a Big Data POC—In Six Weeks”
- Big Data Will Save Our Planet
- Monetizing data can seem cumbersome, but selling your data is easier than ever
- How Nonprofits Can Benefit From Big Data
- How The British Cycling Team Dominated Using Big Data
- Those new to the data monetization side of the Big Data industry may feel a little overwhelmed since there are thousands of companies ready and willing to utilize their data.
Greer Barnes looks at three things that you should think about when you make the decision to monetize your data – where, for what price, and ensuring privacy
Continue reading “Consider These 3 Factors When Monetizing Your Data”
- For too many years, marketing has suffered a serious accountability problem.
- Account based marketing and the data lake
- Enter the marketing data lake.
- Connect the dots of marketing and reveal a connected, integrated view of your customer data across your marketing applications.
- In just over 200 pages, this book shares the experience of our own Informatica marketing team as they set up a marketing data lake to help them achieve that elusive single customer view.
The Marketing Data Lake is one team’s efforts to tackle the simplest questions about marketing activities, like attribution and generating accurate leads.
Continue reading “The Marketing Data Lake Book By Franz Aman and Anish Jariwala”