- We are the number one Big Data platform, connecting Data and People across the global Big Data market.
- You agree to the usage of cookies when you continue using this site.
- “If you think you understand quantum theory, then yo…
- The One-Stop Source for Big Data.
With all the technological breakthrough happening around us, the big data movement is still in its infancy, they guide explains it in layman’s terms.
Continue reading “A Layman’s Guide to Understanding the World of Big Data”
- < form id = "form1" runat = "server" >
- Provide SQL to communicate to data
- In the path, MongoDB stores the data.
- These NO SQL databases differ from others due to the features.
- < td class = "label" colspan = "3" style = "padding-left: 50px;" > < strong > Inserting Student Information to Mongo DB
In this article, you will learn what NO SQL is and how to use MongoDB as NO SQL in ASP.NET Web Application.
Continue reading “Introduction To NO SQL And Working With MongoDB”
- Help our algorithm learn scariness by voting our faces !
- We used state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms to generate new faces.
- Horror imagery generated by artificial intelligence.
- We use state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms to learn how haunted houses, or toxic cities look like.
- We apply the learnt style to famous landmarks and present you: AI-powered horror all over the world!
Nightmare Machine: AI-powered Horror
Continue reading “Nightmare Machine by MIT Media Lab”
- Foregoing a regular test restoration process simply because of time-to-restore concerns is a recipe for data loss
- Even if you passed your last annual DR test, it’s only a predictor of recovery, not a guarantee.
- Backups are not, in isolation, a complete DR solution, but data management is a critical element of a successful recovery management plan.
- Chris has a track record in thought leadership across the telecoms, cloud, hybrid IT and business continuity markets.
- But foregoing a regular test restoration process simply because of time-to-restore concerns is a recipe for data loss in the event of an outage.
Your disaster recovery program is like a parachute – you don’t want to find yourself in freefall before you discover it won’t open.
Continue reading “A disaster recovery plan: What is your IT team keeping from you?”
- To download from the iTunes Store, get iTunes now.
- We are unable to find iTunes on your computer.
- If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.
- iTunes is the world’s easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
- Radio is not available in all territories and requires iOS 7 (or later) or iTunes 11.1 (or later).
Hear where your music takes you. Listen to Beats 1, a free radio station on Apple Music.
Continue reading “Free Radio Station on Apple Music: Beats 1”
- The last two years have also seen the major cloud providers Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Services release machine learning-specific services – both Machine Learning as a Service platforms and graphics processor unit machines optimized for machine learning work.
- The net effect of these new technologies is that a person interested in using machine learning need not understand the science of deep learning algorithms in order to experiment with cutting-edge techniques.
- How robotics and machine learning are changing business.
- Machine Learning Is No Longer Just for Experts
- And the new technologies affect who works in machine learning as well.
You don’t need a PhD, and that’s a big deal.
Continue reading “Machine Learning Is No Longer Just for Experts”
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- Data Science Tops List of Fields with Massive Potential
- Machine Learning over 1M hotel reviews finds interesting insights
- 3 blossoming fields of study with massive potential – #1 is data science
- How Hillary’s Campaign is Using Big Data
Starred articles are candidates for the picture of the week. A comprehensive list of all past resources is found here. We are in the process of automatically c…
Continue reading “47 New External Data Science / Machine Learning Resources and Articles”