50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets
- Here are the most important ones that have been brainstormed and captured in a compact few pages.Mastering Data science involves understanding of statistics, Mathematics, Programming knowledge especially in R, Python & SQL and then deploying a combination of all these to derive insights using the business understanding & a human instinct—that drives decisions.Here are the cheatsheets by category:Python is a popular choice for beginners, yet still powerful enough to back some of the world’s most popular products and applications.
- The data visualization with ggplot2 seems to be a favorite as it helps when you are working on creating graphs of your results.For a data scientist basics of SQL are as important as any other language as well.
- SQL cheatsheets provide a 5 minute quick guide to learning it and then you may explore Hive & MySQL!Apache Spark is an engine for large-scale data processing.
- The essentials of Apache Spark cheatsheet explains its place in the big data ecosystem, walks through setup and creation of a basic Spark application, and explains commonly used actions and operations.Hadoop emerged as an untraditional tool to solve what was thought to be unsolvable by providing an open source software framework for the parallel processing of massive amounts of data.
- These cheat sheets gives an idea about both the nature of your data and the problem you’re working to address, and then suggests an algorithm for you to try.Django is a free and open source web application framework, written in Python.
Gear up to speed and have Data Science & Data Mining concepts and commands handy with these cheatsheets covering R, Python, Django, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark and Machine learning algorithms.
@Ronald_vanLoon: 50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets | #DataScience #Cheatsheet #RT
Mastering Data science involves understanding of statistics, Mathematics, Programming knowledge especially in R, Python & SQL and then deploying a combination of all these to derive insights using the business understanding & a human instinct—that drives decisions.