Bootstrap Business: 8 Great Mark Zuckerberg Business Quotes
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) is crucial to your business success for a variety of …
- Online Reputation Can Make or Break You or Your Business What happens online, stays online…
- While I’m all about digital marketing and social media , I have a love for entrepreneurship (I’ve been an entreprene…
- Connect with Mike on all Social Media
- You take huge risks to try and fulfill your business, personal, and financial dreams.
Social Media Marketing expert Mike Schiemer compiles 8 Great Mark Zuckerberg Business Quotes. Facebook CEO Wisdom!
@MikeSchiemer: 8 Great Mark Zuckerberg Business Quotes #Facebook #SocialMedia #SocialSelling #BigData
We all know that Mark Zuckergerg is a business genius and media visionary (with a little help from investors like Peter Thiel and venture capital firms). Over the last decade, he has proven all of his critics wrong as he has proven the longevity and versatility of Facebook as a global corporation. He has also solidified himself as a viable CEO when many believed he was too young and inexperienced. He certainly outshines old Tom from MySpace who sold his company a decade ago and has enjoyed early retirement since. While he isn’t always the most eloquent speaker, he certainly is a wealth of business knowledge and provides inspiration to entrepreneurs and business professionals worldwide. Here are some of my favorite business quotes by Mr. Zuckerberg of “The Facebook”:
1) “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”
2) “You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than not doing anything at all.”
3) “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
4) “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.”
5) “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.”
7) “We look for people who are passionate about something. In a way, it almost doesn’t matter what you’re passionate about. What we really look for when we’re interviewing people is what they’ve shown an initiative to do on their own.”