Dear Data, the book
- Data drawing pen pals Posted to Data Art
- The project is called Dear Data .
- The data goes back to 1960 and up to the most current estimates for 2009.
- Each postcard was based on data each collected during the week about their daily lives.
- It’s time to look at the other side: divorce and remarriage.
@KirkDBorne: Beautiful >> “Dear Data, the book” #BigData #DataScience via @flowingdata HT @CloudResDFW
For a year, Stefanie Posavec and Giorgia Lupi drew data postcards and sent them to each other once a week between New York and London. Each postcard was based on data each collected during the week about their daily lives. The project is called Dear Data. Now it’s a book.
There are a lot of great craft breweries in the United States, but there is only so much time. This is the computed best way to get to the top rated breweries and how to maximize the beer tasting experience. Every journey begins with a single sip.