Why manually analyzing video data is not an option
- Scooped by Natasha Bishop onto How analytics & big data transforms our world
- Don’t leave a weak link in your body-worn camera program chain.
- Body-worn camera programs brings thousands upon thousands of video data to sift through.
- Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.
- Attend IBM i2 Summit for a Safer Planet and learn how to outthink the evolving cyber threats agencies face from threat actors who are more agile than ever.
Don’t leave a weak link in your body-worn camera program chain. Look to video analytics help you take full advantage of your personnel without losing precious time. | How analytics & big data transforms our world
@Ronald_vanLoon: How analytics & big data transforms our world | #Analytics #BigData #RT
With sophisticated criminals seemingly winning the cyber threat war, what can governments, cities, law enforcement agencies and even citizens do to outthink threats and create a safer planet? The Internet of Things, connected devices, increased dependence on mobile devices and social media create security gaps and provide a hotbed of platforms for criminal activity. How can we utilize these advanced technologies to our advantage?
Agencies today face the daunting task of managing and minimizing constantly evolving threats. Today’s threat actors are much more agile than ever as they exploit technology to commit cyber crimes, physical crimes, fraud, insider threats and more. These new-age threats mandate that organizations from the public and private sectors employ dynamic capabilities that allow them to outthink threats and the threat actors behind them. Attend IBM i2 Summit for a Safer Planet to learn how you can help your organization outthink physical, fraudulent and cyber threats, as well as prepare for and respond to emergencies while identifying and disrupting increasingly sophisticated criminal activities.