Infographic: Why Business Intelligence is Key to Competitive Advantage
- Many people are currently adopting business intelligence practices and it is predicted that 75% of business people will employ the use of Business Analytics by 2020.
- Infographic: Why Business Intelligence is Key to Competitive Advantage
- To learn more about gaining a competitive advantage through business intelligence, checkout this infographic created by Boston University’s online MSCIS Program.
- Current statistics show that there was total revenue of $13.1 billion worldwide due to business intelligence practices.
- Business Intelligence is becoming increasingly important to the success of businesses in every industry.
With the world becoming increasingly data focussed, this infographic takes a look at the growing importance of business intelligence in company decisions
@IE_BigData: Infographic: Why #BusinessIntelligence is Key to Competitive Advantage #BigData #DataAsia
In today’s ultra-competitive world, it is vital that businesses succeed in finding ways to stand out from the competition. Business intelligence represents the systems and tools that are important in the strategic planning processes of a corporation. All in all, it is critical to the success of running of a business. Statistics from worldwide research support this. The research focused on certain areas such as the growth of business intelligence, management of data, decision-making and budgeting. Here are some of the findings: