- TOOLS TO MITIGATE WATER DAMAGE
- Proactively taking steps to mitigate water damage also often leads to premium credits.
- We have the tools to transform the marketplace further by cutting off water damage before it has a chance to wreak havoc.
- For high-net-worth personal lines insureds, water damage can be a particularly costly disruption for the agent as well.
- AIG Private Client Group, for example, has a relationship with Water Security Solutions.
National Underwriter Property & Casualty provides complete, 360 degree coverage of the property and casualty insurance industry – both commercial and personal lines. Agents, brokers and commercial insurance executives read P&C for critical developments affecting the buyers, sellers, and manufacturers of insurance products and related services. Weekly issues provide a comprehensive analysis of industry news, covering key topics such as legislation, mergers & acquisitions, new product news and technology trends – everything our readers need to make smart business decisions.
@nickruickoldt: My @PC_360 Article on Innovations in #Waterloss #Technology #Insurance #BigData #InsureTech
Share this page with a friend
Save to “My Stuff”