Practical Data Dictionary
- It gives you a lot of examples and case studies, and explains why, how and what you should do, when you are dealing with data.
- Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
- Post was not sent – check your email addresses!
- which unifies the most used data expressions and places them within a clear framework
- This is my data blog, where I write articles about data analysis, business intelligence and big data.
Practical Data Dictionary (for online businesses) is a free handbook, which unifies the most used data expressions and places them within a clear framework.
@KirkDBorne: The Practical Data Dictionary: #BigData #Analytics #DataScience
Actually it became a little bit more than a dictionary. It gives you a lot of examples and case studies, and explains why, how and what you should do, when you are dealing with data. I think it helps a lot for online businesses to start being data-driven – or take it to a next level.
And when I say, it’s free, I mean it. Not even e-mail subscription is needed, just click to the picture above or:
Thanks, if you are sharing it on your social channels (eg. on Twitter: Tweet or Facebook below) or simply sending it to a friend in e-mail.
At the same time, if you would like to be notified about cool data related content like this (articles, videos and handbooks), you can subscribe to my Newsletter. I send here only useful information.