- The Databricks cloud implementation of Apache Spark simplifies the use of the open-source big data processing engine
- Apache Spark 2.0 has become easier and faster and accessible to all.
- We’re excited to announce the general availability of Apache Spark 2.0 on Databricks.
- Apache Spark 2.0 adds the first version of a new higher-level API (Structured Streaming) for building continuous applications.
- The Connector provides a more natural development experience for Spark users.
Read the full article, click here.
@eric_kavanagh: “What does the #futureofdata hold?
Keep tabs here!
#opensource #bigdata #analytics #cloud”
If you cannot increase the power of a new generation of chips every few years then this business model collapses.