With Internet Of Things And Big Data, 92% Of Everything We Do Will Be In The Cloud
- By that time, 92% percent of workloads will be processed by cloud data centers; versus only eight percent being processed by traditional data centers.
- By 2020, 68% (298 million) of the cloud workloads will be in public cloud data centers, up from 49% (66.3 million) in 2015.
- During the same time period, 32% (142 million) of the cloud workloads will be in private cloud data centers, down from 51% (69.7 million) in 2015.
- By 2020, 74% of the total cloud workloads will be software-as-a-service (SaaS) workloads, up from 65% at this time.
- The Cisco analysts explain that the lower percentage growth for IaaS may be attributable to the growing shift away from private cloud to public cloud providers.
Cisco’s latest estimates of server and network traffic project a quadruple increase in cloud traffic by 2020.
@DBaker007: With #IoT & #BigData, 92% Of Everything We Do Will Be In The #Cloud | @Forbes #SaaS
Quote of the Day
It’s better to make mistakes while trying something new than not try anything at all.